Re: wrapping in NVT

From: Richard Overstreet (roverst_at_g.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 22 2015 - 01:05:30 CDT

Abhi,

Are you constraining (fixing) or harmonically restraining the atoms? I
use the following in my config file to fix the graphene monolayer.

fixedAtoms on
fixedAtomsFile <system pdb file>
fixedAtomsCol B

I have also found the graphene can appear to move if the periodic ABC
vectors are not correct.

-Richard