Re: Combining parameter files from CHARMM

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Fri Jun 05 2015 - 05:17:56 CDT

Kevin,

You not need to have single parameter file for NAMD simulation, just
specify parameters in namd configuration file, for example:

parameters par_all36_carb.prm
parameters par_all36_cgenff.prm
parameters par_all36_lipid.prm
parameters par_all36_na.prm
parameters par_all36_prot.prm
parameters toppar_water_ions_namd.str - pay attention on
this line. CHARMM36 water and ions parameters for NAMD

Alternatively you can use inp merge, built-in in VegaZZ
(http://nova.disfarm.unimi.it/cms/index.php?Software_projects:VEGA_ZZ)

Branko