number of close contacts and contact area

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Sun Mar 22 2015 - 04:37:57 CDT

Dear Experts,

I had performed a simulation, now i want to calculate the number of close contact and contact area calculations. I read in some of the research papers they have calculated, I understand that it gives the contact information between the receptor and ligand (i think so ?), I don't understand how to do this.

Could anyone please help me out how to do this, or provide some literature on this topic.

Thanks? in advance

Abhi

Phd Student