vdw parameter error | atom type <-> name problem

From: Art (in_ubique_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2015 - 14:03:38 CDT

Hi,

I'm looking for extra expertise solving the riddle, because I can't find the answer:

I have updated my old system (increased number of molecules I have simulated successfully before by using psfgen/VMD 1.9.1) and tried to run in Stampede (TACC). I'm getting the error: FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE NE2. The problem is that "NE2" is an atom name! My psf file has all columns right. Similar job was rerun (no modifications) with no problems. Where is the problem ?

Art