Re: Dihedral definition in NAMD

From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Tue Mar 10 2015 - 06:52:53 CDT

Thank you so much for the hint from "distance".

Concerning the dihedral definition, I am not sure whether I get what you
are saying. In the Wikipedia, under the section "Dihedral angles of four
atoms
​"
, it uses words like first atom, second atom and so on, so is this the
sequence that NAMD colvars are using for dihedral calculation?

​Thanks, in advance,
Kevin​