Re: velocity IO with psfgen?

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak.accts_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2015 - 10:56:57 CST

I would like to retain the velocities of all of the existing atoms. Only
the new atoms need to get new velocities.

As to John's solution, unfortunately I'd like to keep VMD out of this, as
my goal is to do all of this in a single namd configuration file using
psfgen. This whole process will need to be done repeatedly and on-the-fly
during a simulation.

Brian

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Ajasja Ljubetič <ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com