LAST CALL: Free Energy Workshop, Münster, March 9-11, 2015

From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2015 - 14:34:42 CST

Dear Friends,

This is the last call for participation to the workshop entitled
"Computing Free Energies Across Disciplines: from Method Development to
Applications" that will take place in Münster, Germany on March 9-11 2015.

https://www.uni-muenster.de/FEW2015

*Registration deadline is 15th of February.* *
Abstract submission deadline is now extended to the 5th of February *

All abstracts submitted after this deadline can only be considered for a
poster presentation and are not guaranteed a page in the book of abstracts.

The workshop includes a fantastic list of invited speakers covering a
wide range of state-of-the-art topics in free energy calculations,
contributed talks selected from submitted abstracts and two hands-on
session on the free energy modules PLUMED and COLVAR.

The hands-on sessions are now booked out. I f you wish to participate in
those, we can still put you on a waiting list but we cannot guarantee a
seat.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Münster next year

Happy New Year,
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory