Re: colvars and drude don't play nice?

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2015 - 11:04:44 CST

Hi JC, I found the issue: recently we had changed a couple of things in how
the atomic coordinates are updated, and the hBond variable was mistakenly
let behind. My apologies. The alpha variable was affected simply because
it makes use of hBonds' functions.

I'm sending to you the updated source file, and to Jim for inclusion in the
next NAMD nightly build.

Giacomo