AW: Tempreture Profile along z axis

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2015 - 02:23:04 CST

I have a program doing something similar, but with a selectable grid size in
all directions, results are plots per dimension (optional for various atom
types aswell) and a DX volume map for visualization. What I noticed there
was, that the temperature is always distributed all over the system with
very fast and very slow particles (boltzman distribution). So you need to
average a lot of frames to actually get smooth temperature values for your
slaps. But, unfortunately after all the effort to write the program I
notices that the outcome is actually _nothing_ as you will get the same
temperature for all your slaps, as maybe expected.

Norman Geist.