(no subject)

From: tillmann.utesch_at_mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Date: Wed Nov 26 2014 - 03:20:51 CST

Hi Flavio,

Does your protein have two or more chains not covalently linked to
each other? Then it might by that
one chain is wrapped into 'another' cell while the other chain is
staying in the original cell. This would
result in a bad alignment.
Have a look at the 'wrap' command:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/

Hope it helps,
Tillmann

--
Dr. Tillmann Utesch
Institut für Chemie, Max-Volmer-Laboratorium