Re: Dioxygen atom type with CHARMM36

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2014 - 11:19:17 CST

Thanks.

Could you suggest a protocol to validate params for aerial (i.e., triplet,
if that matters) dioxygen in water solution? It is high time (in my view)
to do that. Spending much computer time on (or raw) uncertain basis is
something curious in 2014. It seems to be a situation common to all ff for
MD.

thanks again

francesco