Re: Why RDF increases as r increase instead of constant

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2014 - 12:38:04 CST

- Wrong list - try the VMD list in the future.

- Question can be answered by looking up what an RDF is and how it is
calculated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radial_distribution_function
.. which is something you should always do before asking questions.

- Not every function with a strictly positive second derivative is
exponential. Yours is quadratic. The difference is important.