Re: long running sim dies

From: ransun (rsu007_at_latech.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2014 - 09:12:33 CDT

I got that error report in the output file for my first simulation. It ran about 30min and died. However, I started a new one a couple minutes later so it covered the output file. I can only remember few words about it. Sorry.
Anyway, other simulations I ran afterward died at random steps without any error report.
Ran Sun

Sent from my iPhone