Re: PCL dcd files

From: Niklaus Johner (niki.johner_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2014 - 01:15:25 CDT

Yes you should at least give some thoughts to the problem and try to reproduce the error before sending an E-mail to the mailing list. This includes looking at the output of your simulation. I'd guess one of your 2 simulations has simply crashed...
Did you run the same system with no colvar restraints? Did all three terminated normally?

Best,

Niklaus