FATAL ERROR: PME offload requires exactly one CUDA device per process.

From: Maxime Boissonneault (maxime.boissonneault_at_calculquebec.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2014 - 06:40:06 CDT

Hi,
I'm getting this error for some computations using the Multicore binary.
FATAL ERROR: PME offload requires exactly one CUDA device per process.

I was wondering, is it a matter of configuration of the problem, or just
of the problem size ? I understand I can use the MPI binary to address
that and use multiple GPUs, but I'm wondering if I can use the multicore
one (because it performs slightly better than the MPI one).

Thanks,

--
Maxime Boissonneault