RE: Force field design

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2014 - 19:57:40 CDT

Dear Keeno & Axel,

Thankyou for the time you spend for my query. Both of you are right, I am new learner in NAMD and your suggestions helped me many time in the past and as well as in present, as per your suggestion and rigorous discussion regarding the importance of guidance and supervision of MD skills I am thankful to you for motivating me to take some step ahead for my bright future.

regards
Abhi