Re: Force field design

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2014 - 10:40:37 CDT

Dear Abishek,

In that case, you should try to make your prof read this:
http://www.charmm.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=32743#Post32743
He or she basically gave you an impossible task. I don't want to
discourage you, but it's the truth. Even if after a lot of sweat and
tears, you somehow succeed to get a result out of NAMD, it will be hard to
make sure you avoided all the nontrivial pitfalls and your results are
relevant.

Cheers,

     Kenno.