Re: Ion Au+3 simulation

From: Daniel Torrente (xlb608_at_my.utsa.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2014 - 15:17:15 CDT

Thanks for your quick response

I will take your advice and keep looking for published literature on this
topic. In the mean time, if I tried to use Au+ or Au instead of Au3+, is
there any ff available that could help to carried out this simulation?.
Basically, I do not want to fix the Au atom. I want them to move freely
during the simulation and see the aggregation pattern over the surface of
the protein.

Thanks

Daniel Torrente