Re: error while making psf file for bacteriorhodopsin system

From: Faezeh Mottaghitalab (faezeh.mt258_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2014 - 13:10:55 CDT

sorry! i didn't pay attention.

right.i changed the topology file to "RET" instead of changing the PDB
file into "RTAL" and in the minimization step with 1000 steps minimization
i get the error :

 " Warning: Low global exclusion count!
Warning: This warning is not unusual during minimization"
and at last it said : "simulation has become unstable"

i increase the steps of minimization to 1500 and until now it seems that
there is no problem.
 but i think that i should do what you said. i'd better change the PDB file.

thank you very much