Re: Accelerated MD with transmembrane protein

From: Kevin Kastner (kkastner_at_nd.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2014 - 13:06:28 CDT

I am using NAMD version 2.8 with CUDA. So I guess that version of aMD is
not working properly with GPUs, huh? Ok, I will need to try it on the CPUs
and see if that works. Thanks all!
Also, Felipe: I will take a look at that paper and see about the parameters
that they use and compare them to mine. Thank you!