Electronic density profile of lipid bilayer.

From: Subbarao Kanchi (ksubbu85_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2014 - 20:32:54 CDT

Dear All,
             I am calculating the electronic density profile lipid bilayer.
I have binned the total number of electrons (I mapped the electron number
to the mass in psf ) along bilayer normal and scaled with (1/volume) of
bin. I got the density in the order of 10^39. But the reported density is
200-500 (e/nm^3). I want to conform that the electron density is nothing
but the number density of electrons along bilayer normal. I will appreciate
any suggestions in this regards.

Thanks,
Subbarao Kanchi.