Re: Apply magnetic field through TCLBC

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2014 - 11:46:25 CST

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Kenno Vanommeslaeghe
<kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu> wrote:

> Before proverbially turning your brains off and your computer on, it's
> usually a good idea to dust off your old textbooks and do some back-of-the
> envelope calculations on a piece of paper.

*very* well put. should be printed on colorful posters and hung in
many a computational science institution's hallways.

perhaps we can get the folks from despair.com to merge it with a
suitable picture... http://www.despair.com/lithographs.html

axel.