Re: Force Field Parameters for PEG

From: Roy Fernando (roy.nandos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2014 - 10:22:47 CST

Hi Kenno and NAMD Community

I ran a PEG in water simulation using these force field parameters. The
system contains a high percentage (40%) of PEG 400. After minimization and
very slow heating I equilibrated this system for about 4ns (so far). I am
observing PEG molecules undergoing all possible conformational changes as I
would have expected for a small polymer in a solution. However I do not get
to see thermal movement of the PEG molecules as a whole.

I wonder if someone has any advise regarding what is going on in the
simulation.

Thanks in advance.

Roy