Re: AW: Dihedrals multiplicity!

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2014 - 10:35:55 CST

To clarify, you could generate your dendrimers with the CGenFF program at
paramchem.org , then edit the resulting toppar stream file and replace the
program's guesses for the coumarin moiety with our optimized charges and
parameters. That would be a more or less solid plan. However, given the
questions with which you started this thread, you'll have a lot to learn
before you can reliably perform the aforementioned editing of the toppar
stream file. If you plan to go ahead with this, we could continue the
discussion on CHARMM's "Parameter Set Discussion" forum:
http://www.charmm.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=29297