Structure size limitation in NAMD

From: Nithyanan Annamalai (nithyanny90_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2014 - 20:36:54 CST

Hi, I'm still at learning in using NAMD for my research. My research is
focus on molecular dynamic simulation of a dimer protein. I want to know is
it possible for me to run a dimer structure in NAMD?
And if there is a limitation for size of protein structure, may i know how
much the applicable size of structure that can be run using NAMD.

I'm sorry if the question i posted here sounds to noob. Hopefully there are
good hearts willing to help me.. Thank you very much for your kindness.