ERROR: Molecule destroyed by fatal error

From: Marlet Martinez (marletm8_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2014 - 13:31:18 CST

Hello All,
I am trying to generate a .psf of a protein and a molecule inside the
pocket (ligand) however when I run the .tcl script I got this error:

*error: segid ligand is longer than 4 characters allowed by psf format*

*ERROR: failed on writing structure to psf file*

*MOLECULE DESTROYED BY FATAL error!*

Effectively the .psf was not generated and when I checked the .pdb
the ligand is broken.

Thanks a lot for your attention and I would appreciate any suggestion
regarding this issue,

Marlet