Re: CAN'T FIND DIHEDRAL PARAMETERS FOR CPH1 NR2 FE NPH

From: Roy Fernando (roy.nandos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2014 - 08:05:22 CST

Hi Katherine,

I still think this is not a problem of the NAMD version. I am no expert but
I have passed this stage.

Just closely look at what are these atoms the error message relate to. You
get the error message comes because your psf file has made a dihedral for
these four atoms, but NAMD cannot find the designated parameters when the
simulation is running.

I think a good start will be to see what are these atoms in your protein
system. Probably, you should see if there are newer topology and parameter
files that you can use. You can look here :
http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/CHARMM_ff_params.html

RF

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 12:33 AM, Katherine Parra Pulido <kparra_at_mail.usf.edu