PBC only along the z axis.

From: Sridhar Kumar Kannam (srisriphy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2014 - 21:46:58 CST

Hi All,

This is a trivial question but I am unable to solve.
I have a fluid confined inside a nanotube. I want to apply the PBC only
along the Z-axiz to simulate an infinitely long tube. I don't want to apply
PBC along the X and Y directions. How do I do this using the cell basis
vectors ...

The following lines are giving the error message -
FATAL ERROR: Used cellBasisVector3 without cellBasisVector1!
FATAL ERROR: Used cellBasisVector3 without cellBasisVector2!

cellBasisVector1 0.0 0.0 0.0
cellBasisVector2 0.0 0.0 0.0
cellBasisVector3 0.0 0.0 100.0
cellOrigin 0.0 0.0 0.0