Re: setting up namd simulation in IBM Blue Gene/L

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2014 - 12:55:33 CST

Santosh,

You do realize that BlueGene/L is a ten-year-old machine, right? Even
when they were new no two machines ever had quite the same software
environment, and virtually all of them are gone now so I would not expect
anyone outside of your own institution to be able to help you. The
individual processors were very slow and you will almost certainly get
better performance running on any other machine that you have access to.

Jim