Re: Colvar: minimal distance between 2 groups of atoms

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2014 - 11:30:45 CST

Hmm, but what is the width of distributions in each separate component?
If you have the distances between atoms of the groups in the range of
(2.5,40) then n=10^7 will get you to 2.563 A
(and you will probably need the exponential weighting).
If on the other hand you have distances on the (40, 42.5) the n=10^5 will
get you to 40.004 A.

Best regards,
Ajasja

Disclaimer: These are only back of the envelope calculations done as a
break from writing my PhD:) I have no previous experience with distanceInv.

picture picture