Re: Atomselect for coor, vel, xsc

From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2014 - 08:58:29 CST

Not that I'm aware of, but you could use VMD to read in the coor and vel
files, and then only write out the subset of atoms you are interested in
(I think its $sel writenamdbin ...). The xsc file is a lost cause
though. You are shrinking your box, so you'll need to write a new one
that has the appropriate dimensions rather than the ones you started with.