Re: CUDA Fatal Error While Trying to Run Under Windows 8.1

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2014 - 12:15:59 CST

Justin,

I have no experience with CUDA, just try to prepare simulation in Vega
(as you obviously do so far) and than to start simulation directly in
NAMD, from command line. In Vega interface just chose 'Prepare input
file only' within 'run mode', and remove the paths to pdb, psf... and
output files manually in NAMD configuration file.

Branko