Re: Why RDF increases as r increase instead of constant

From: Arash Azari (arashazari_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2014 - 01:32:27 CST

Hello,
Besideswhat Axel mentioned in VMD list, RDF is kind of measure for wellequilibrated system which means you should run your simulation forenough long time. Depending on the size of your system, probably youneed at least a few hundred picoseconds. Therefore, you should usethe frames towards the end of your simulation and leave the beginningframes. It seems up to now, your simulation has 20000 frames which isvery short simulation.Hopethis helps.

Bestregards,Arash  Arash Azari