Simulation Do not Run in the Cluster

From: Roy Fernando (roy.nandos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2014 - 12:16:44 CDT

Dear NAMD List Users,

I have been running my NAMD simulations in the cluster. After a short break
I started running the simulations using the same command line but now the
simulation do not run.
(my command line for job : qsub -l nodes=4:ppn=16,walltime=4:00:00
0o06TMAO_eq.pbs)

I get the following messages in the error file. I will greatly appreciate
any help on sorting out this issue.

Thanks, in Advance.

RF

Charmrun> node programs all started
Charmrun> node programs all connected
Charmrun> started all node programs in 5.326 seconds.
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Caught Signal ------------
Signal: segmentation violation
Suggestion: Try running with '++debug', or linking with '-memory paranoid'
(memory paranoid requires '+netpoll' at runtime).