AW: AW: "Beefier" benchmark

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2014 - 03:04:01 CDT

Which combination brings improvement depends on system size. The smaller the
system, the better the benefit.
Keep the order x y z until benefit is gone. This needs to be tested for
different system sizes.

Also check if you still get speedup while increasing the number of GPUs. You
might already scale out much earlier, as this timing still doesn't represent
10 GPUs IMHO, guess 2 would do the same.

What value do you use for fullelectfrequency ?

> So, those parameters do not change the results ?

No, not more than the parallel execution anyway.

---