Re: Kb, Ktheta values for TIP3P water model

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2014 - 15:48:57 CDT

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Hadi <dinpajooh_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Axel,
> This discussion is in NAMD list and it is about rigid models which use bond
> constraints. I do not want to generalize it more than this.

but you *do*. it doesn't matter what you *want*. NAMD is one
implementation of MD and thus talking about MD as a general method is
just as applicable than talking about the specific MD implementation
that is NAMD. thus when you say "in NAMD" than this refers to NAMD as
the MD implementation, if you write "in MD" however you are referring
to MD as the method in general and not just NAMD.

i strongly suggest you keep this in mind for future discussions. on
mailing lists, with colleagues or in publications. anywhere.

axel.