Re: Kb, Ktheta values for TIP3P water model

From: Hadi Dinpajooh (dinpajooh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2014 - 11:52:44 CDT

Well, as mentioned in the link NAMD is not well developed if one uses rigid models and Langevin integration:
" ... Although NAMD will run with Langevin integration and rigid bonds both active, the equilibrium temperature of the system does not converge to the correct value. Different Langevin equations are needed to produce the correct velocity distribution, which have not yet been added to NAMD."

Hadi

Sent from my iPhone