Re: Kb, Ktheta values for TIP3P water model

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2014 - 16:24:06 CDT

This is really good to know. Somehow that detail escaped me in the past.

> The CHARMM community is a bit divided over whether it's justified to use a 2fs time step.

This is funny, as I’m reading now about whether even a 4-fs time step is acceptable when using hydrogen mass repartitioning. My guess is you would say no? I read the namd-l discussion from a couple years ago in which Axel chose not to give an opinion then.

JC