Re: [External] Boost value in aMD simulation

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2014 - 14:24:45 CDT

Dear NAMD users,
I'm very appologise, this question was adressed to both forums :-)
My question is refirement of loops predicted by modeller
the goal is
1- just refine loops but not refine rest of the protein (freezing it)
2- avoid to use the membrane, because I'd like to refine water expoised
regions of the membrane protein only
3- enhansing sampling engine to refine it quickly
4- do several refirement simulation, use PCA to test coverage (found shared
regions in PC projections of the loops conformations predicted by such
refirement from seveal simulations)