Re: ABF/colvar error in NAMD2.9

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2014 - 13:08:48 CDT

I'm not sure of the titles, but there are some other works on small
peptides, where they use a smaller collection of CVs to try and get at the
same information one might have through the full dihedral biasing. For
instance, I think they would use backbone RMSD, radiusOfGyration, and one
other CV to try and get a general descriptor of the structural
configuration, without needing to explicitly handle all the dihedrals.
 Just a thought (you could even break the peptide up into a few RMSD
colvars).

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student