Re: NADH topology file

From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2014 - 01:51:22 CDT

​Thank you Kenno

​I have looked at the stream file and know that it requires parent files to
be read first.
As I have mentioned that I have tried

*​> topology top_all27_na_nad.rtf **> topology ppi_top.inp *
and it gives very weird ​psf and pdb files in which some coordinates are
missing and strange bonds are connected. Is this a correct way to "read
parent files prior to streaming the stream file"?

​I have downloaded the newest force-field but for some reason I am using
the older one. I will turn back to CHARMM36 soon. Thank you anyway.​

​Regards,
​Kevin​

If you open the file toppar_all27_na_nad_ppi.str in a text editor, what do