RE: Force field design

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2014 - 00:32:49 CDT

I'm cc'ing here the NAMD list so that others can read this, too.

In the CHARMM gui website, there is nothing to download. Just click on
"Input Generator" on the left side. Then, you can for example click on
either "PDB Reader" or "Quick MD Simulator". You can enter there the PDB
ID of your molecule or upload a PDB file. It should generate force field
and input files for you.

I'm not sure whether they have tutorials but they also have some video
demos:

http://www.charmm-gui.org/?doc=demo

Good luck!

Gianluca