Re: REMD on IBM iDataPlex DX360M3

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2014 - 12:14:10 CDT

> enabling GBSA

I already use GB SASA

try the impact of “twoawayx yes” and if that helps try additionally
> “twoawayy yes”

Could you please redirect me to the pertinent literature?

explicit water works much better anyway and the problem of exchange ratios
> can be overcome with the TIGER variant of REMD

Could you please redirect me to TIGER literature?

At any event, I already completed (on a longer peptide) a T-REMD (on a
BlueGene/Q) under either explicit TIP3 water or GB SASA. Forgetting about
ergodicity, which can not be achieved, starting from random, unfolded, I
got substantially the same modeling. Should TIGER save money ...

francesco pietra

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Norman Geist <norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de