improving tclforce efficiency, getting "Signal: segmentation violation" error

From: zeynab mohamad hoseyni (zmhoseyni_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2014 - 20:18:11 CDT

Dear All, I tied to increase the efficiency of my tclforce script by recalculating the forces every 10 steps. The things goes well and the script works, but as soon as I use the command clearconfig so as to erase all addatom records I receive the following error: TCL: Recalculating forces at 0 ------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Caught Signal ------------ Signal: segmentation violation Suggestion: Try running with '++debug', or linking with '-memory paranoid' (memory paranoid requires '+netpoll' at runtime). Fatal error on PE 0> segmentation violation Can anyone help on this? All the Best, Zeynab