Re: Using the CHARMM36 forcefield with NAMD

From: Kenno Vanommeslaeghe (kvanomme_at_rx.umaryland.edu)
Date: Fri May 09 2014 - 11:50:45 CDT

Please reply to the list rather than personal e-mail (hint to the list
admin: Majordomo has an option to override the Reply-To: address!)

I'm starting to feel like a broken record here.

To answer the question, CHARMM36 has been modularized, which means that
not only the topolgy for ATP is in stream/toppar_all36_na_nad_ppi.str ,
but also its parameters. Consequently, said file needs to be read into
NAMD in order for it to have all the necessary parameters.