Re: Setting up membrane protein simulation from existing conformation?

From: Per Larsson (larsson.r.per_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2014 - 15:12:53 CDT

Thanks Kenno, indeed that file seems to be what I want.

For #2, I have been able to proceed by splitting my solvent molecules into chunks of 10000 molecules, and creating segments with different names, and then combine them. That seems to work, but I'm sure there might be reasons why this is wrong/inefficient/not elegant :-)

Thanks again
/Per