How to extract the .coor, .vel and .xsc files for a conformation in the middle of trajectory

From: zeynab mohamad hoseyni (zmhoseyni_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2014 - 23:12:57 CDT

Dear All, I produced a trajectory using some advanced techniques and then I need to run normal NPT starting from  one of the conformations of the first trajectory who shows minimum potential energy. The point is that i don't know how to extract the .restart.coor, .restart.vel and .restart.xsc files of the mentioned frame so that I start the NPT simulation. Can anyone guide on this? All the Best, Zeynab