Re: How to setup a system with two pulling directions

From: John Xi (jxi2014_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2014 - 19:48:39 CDT

Hi Felipe, Thanks for the info!  I'll take a look at the script and try to come up a code for this purpose. John On Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:41 AM, Felipe Merino <felipe.merino_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de> wrote: Hey, You can do this wih tcl forces. Take a look at the deca-alanin stretching tutorial for an idea of how that code would look like. Felipe On 04/17/2014 02:32 AM, John Xi wrote: Hi, Trying to run an SMD with two pulling directions. Couldn't find out appropriate instructions from the NAMD site, and also no luck from internet search. It seems this is possible but just couldn't figure out how to setup the configuration file (I am very new to this!). I want to run SMD by pulling the protein at two different directions with different forces(currently focus on constant velocity pulling). Can somebody help me out of this? Thanks! John