Re: Nanotube Simulation

From: Thomas C. Bishop (bishop_at_latech.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2014 - 08:24:22 CDT

Thanks for directions Axel.

After digging into the topotools I used scripting to build all  kinds of nanotubes several months ago.
but never needed psf for my purposes.

The topoTools plugin page has all the info/examples needed.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/topotools/

animate write psf some.psf
is listed plain as day.
Reminder RTF(ree)M Tom... Axel put it there for a reason!

well done.
TOm