coarse-grained simulation: FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR C5M P5 (ATOMS 1 2)

From: Khaled Barakat (kbarakat_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2014 - 22:44:02 CDT

Dear Namd users,

I'm trying to follow the tutorial for residue-based coarse grained
simulation. I managed to do the full tutorial successfully, but now I'm
trying to do the same steps for my own system. I think I've made a psfgen
mistake but unfortunately, I can't identify it. I'm getting the following
error:

FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR C5M P5 (ATOMS 1 2)

I can send my input files for your consideration.

Thanks so much for your help in advance,

Best regards,
Khaled